Friday, October 3, 2008
All Set to Fly out!
So after a huge frustrating, anxious, scary week of wondering whether or not I'd be leaving Monday or being delayed till Nov. 10 because of all the budget stuff going on right now. Today we got the final word that we are still on for Monday!! So this weekend I'll be getting my confirmation flight information and I'll be heading out at 5:35am on Monday morning for Sacramento!! AHH!! So excited and yet sad because I'm saying goodbye to all my friends! I have a going away party tomorrow afternoon which who knows how I will hold up with... I might end up bawling for most of the time but we won't know till tomorrow comes! I think the airport I'm going to be a mess but thats alright cause I will soon be in California and this blog will really start to get used! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment