Thursday, October 23, 2008

Team Positions!

So we got our team positions yesterday and mine is a CAPper which is pretty much like a recruiter for AmeriCorps NCCC. So today after PT this morning I had my training for it which was pretty boring but yeah it was only 2 hours instead of 3 hours like it was suppose to be. But we have to hold Capping events which would be like if we put up a booth for a job fair or high school sporting event and then also do presentations. I was kinda upset at first when i found out cause I wanted to be a Vehicle Safty person but I think this position will challenge me to get over my fear of public speaking which is good and I think all in all it will make me grow a ton so I'm always up for that!!

This afternoon after my CAPing meeting I had off and me and my suitmate just walked around and talked about random stuff and then we played volleyball for a while which was fun considering it is 82degrees today and no clouds in sight!! :D Oh man I love the sun! I am off however to help make dinner so I'll catch you all later!

P.S. The rumor is we find out where we are going on our first spike (project) tonight!! :D I'll keep you updated!

No comments: