Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Second Day!

So this morning started out at 6am with a shower and breakfast and then we had to Muster at 7:30am. We met our Pods (which are our temporary teams) I'm in Pod #1! So we had a group gathering where we all played a few games including a states game and a rock/paper/scissors tourney. We got debriefed about different stuff about campus and the Fuel Reduction Team (which I'm not going to do). After that we had a Team Member Positions fair thing... each person on your team has like a position and they like help out to take the load off of our team leaders, so they don't have to do everything. At the fair thing though we had to pick 3 out of the 8 different positions and listen to them explained. I went to the peer mentoring, Vehicle and tool safety, and another one which i can't remember lol! I really want to do the vehicle and tool safety one... but we will see what happens. After that it was lunch time so we ate and then we split off into two groups and half the people went and finished in processing and the other half which included me had to fill out paper work so we sat for like 2 hours doing paper work... oh man was that fun!! lol

My group then later went to Walmart and I got some laundry stuff and a bunch of other stuff that I needed. Once we got back it was dinner time and the food was all gone so we had to wait for the caterers to bring more food but it was good cause i got to hang out and meet some more really cool people! After dinner I hung out, helped clean up some stuff and met some more people which is always a good time! :)

I'm really really enjoying my time out here but the days seem soooo long!! It's been two days and it feels like a week.... its crazy! But now it is almost 11pm and I've got to be up at 6:30am tomrorow morning so I'm off to bed!! Night y'al!!

No comments: