So Today I got my Flight Itinerary and I've begun my packing.... I've got two weeks from today before I leave! I'm flying out of Grand Rapids at 5:35am so I probably won't be sleeping Sunday Night. But I fly to Houston have a two hour layover and then on to Sacramento from there!! We are planning a going away party for me on Saturday Oct. 4 from 3-6pm at our church so that should be fun! I will probably be crying most the time... I've been crying a lot more lately... which I don't really like because I don't cry but its alright I'm going to miss everyone!!
Friday will be my last day at Papa Johns and I'm pretty excited about that! Though I will miss my tip money... :D So everything is falling together nicely... I've just got to pack... OH man!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment