So normally I would be all excited to watch the commercials and hang out with friends during this sunday night.... But this year it is a little different story. I am working from 4-11pm tonight. The thing is, its not even because I just have to work. It is the fact that everyone is going to be ordering pizza and it is going to crazy nuts!! Delivering pizzas on superbowl sunday is probably one of the worst jobs. Fortunatly we will have every single person who is employed at papa johns working some time during the day so I guess that helps. I hope I make lots of tips though! :)
I just submitted my application for Americorps and will be waiting to hear back from them. They say on the website that it could take up to two months. So I will be patiently waiting to hear back. I pray that if this is what God has in mind for me that I be accepted and if not God will open another door for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment