So today I got a packet of papers from Americorps. I made it through the first screening and now have to set up a phone interview. So I have to call within ten days to set that up. I'm kinda nervous cause I want to do this soo badly. But whatever God wants for me is what will happen. Also because my work schedule is so crazy I only have certain times that I can set up a phone interview so hopefully I can do that after 6pm or on weekends cause thats when my free time is.
I've got to work tonight from 6pm - 3am. But I've got tomorrow off so thats good and hopefully I can actually make it to church since I havn't been there for three weeks in a row. Otherwise next week is crazy busy to get an idea by what I mean here is a look at my schedule:
Monday - Class 10-11am & 2-3pm, work 4-12am
Tuesday - Work 11am - 6pm, then IHOP with a girl from my small group.
Wednesday - Class 10-11am & 2-3pm, Bible study 4-6ish, work 7-2am
Thursday - Work 10:30am - 6pm, Hang out with friend Lisa
Friday - Class 10-11am & 2-3pm, Go out to a movie with Matt
Saturday - Leave at 4:30am for New Orleans for Spring Break!!! AHH!
So this is probably going to be my last post for the next two weeks cause any free time i'll be packing for new orleans and then i'll be in New Orleans SO EXCITED!!! So Goodbye!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment