So I leave for New Orleans in 28 hours I'm sooooo excited!! However I'm quite nervous about all that I have to do... I havn't started packing yet and have to run to the store plus i'm going out with matt tomorrow night and don't know when I'll be home tomorrow night so yeah... OH well it will all fall together.
More exciting news is that I set up my Americorps phone interview for 9am on March 10th the day after we come back from New Orleans so that is quite exciting too!! After my interview I will find out about 2-3 weeks afterwards if I got accepted or not. Plus a bonus is that while in New Orleans there were people from Americorps down there and I will be able to talk to them more about their phone interviews and have a better idea about what I need to make sure I mention and what not! So i'll def keep ya'll posted on that! Thats all for now and I'm off to bed so I can pack tomorrow morning!! aka I'm skipping my morning class to pack :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment