So Last night I was on my way home from work at 3:30am and i was traveling east on lake Michigan drive when i notice these headlights coming straight at me in my lane. After realizing what was actually happened I quickly sweaved over to the lane just to barly miss getting hit head on at 60mph. I quickly called 911 to report this driver and when asked for a vehicle description I said, "I have no idea I just had enough time to get out of their way not to see what kind of car they were driving." So hopefully the police caught him before he got too much farther.
It was probably one of the scariest moments of my life. I still get shivers just thinking if I would have not been as awake as i was or not been paying attention or whatever I would be dead right now. Even if I wasn't dead I woudl be in serious condition for sure! I'm pretty sure this person was drunk and I just hope that the police caught him cause that is ridiculous. AHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment