Monday, February 4, 2008

Didn't have to work Superbowl!

So I ended up not having to work last night!!! YES!! I got out to work and there were so many people there my manager asked me if I wanted to go home and at first I was like.... well i drove 30mins to get here already and i would have to drive 30mins home but then I was like... I don't want to be here so I went home.

Once I got home my 8year old neighbor was playing in the snow and I was like... you know what I'm going to play with him... so i ended up playing in the snow for about 30-45mins which in the process I lost my car key... ugh thank goodness i have a spare but it is the clicker key and if some weirdo finds it and just hits the lock button my car will probably go off and they could just get away with my car so i'm not too thrilled about that.

After that I went to my old youth group to watch the superbowl party and even though some drama went on before hand it turned out to be a pretty good time. Today I've just been hanging around campus and with shari who i went to NOLA with untill there is a large group spring break meeting tonight at 9pm so it will be a late night but I better be getting used to that now! :) It's alright though cause tomorrow I'm working at 10:30am so i can sleep in a little. :) Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: