Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm In!!

I'M IN!!!! I got my welcome packet in the mail on Monday and have ten days to mail in some paperwork. But now i have to start thinking about what i'm going to pack and everything AHH I'm so excited!

On a side note... I'm going back down to New Orleans on the 8th for a week! Me and my friend Ali are taking the train from Chicago to New Orleans and meeting two other people down there. We are staying with the guy who headed up the area of Habitat that we worked with when we went down there in December and for Spring Break so it should be a great time! We will probably work with Habitat on Tuesday and Wed and maybe part of the day on Thursday but we will have to leave sometime on Thursday to get back by Friday. Which on Friday me and Ali leave for camping with our church at tri-ponds which should be a blast!! So quite a busy end to summer cause the week after that will be welcome week and back to regular hours at Papa Johns!! I can't believe summer is almost over but this last two months is going to fly by!!

No comments: