Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm in!!
So Today I talked with the Americorps Campus Counselor and she was really nice and we talked about different stuff on my medical/mental health form like the different anti depressants i was on and if i saw a counselor for my depression and how I got over it and how i was doing now she told me that I was CLEARED!! And she just wanted to let me know that she was the counselor on campus and if I needed anything she was there and yeah! She said my welcome packet should be here in 5-10days so I'm soooooo pumped!!! This was one of the longest waiting periods I have had and it has all paid off!! It is official I'll be leaving In Oct. to join some 300 people in Sacramento CA for Americorps NCCC Class XV. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment