So it's been almost a month since i last posted... I guess I've been a little busy!
I was "conditionally" accepted into Americorps so depending on my medical/mental health form and background check I will wait and see if I'm officially accepted or not. I'm not too worried about it but you never know! :-) So if that all works out I'll be leaving for Sacramento, CA in Oct. I'm super excited but nervous too but thats just cause I'm a worry wart!
School is done and I had my last officially day of work at Papa Johns in Allendale on Tuesday! I'll probably go back in the fall for a month or so depending on if they want me but it isn't worth the drive in the summer time to go out there. So if anyone out there knows of people who need a babysitter or someone to house sit their house while they are on vacation let me know or feel free to give them my name!
Other then that not much is new for me... just relaxing and being a bum! :-) Hope you are all well!! Peace Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment