So today I ran to the mailbox around 4:30pm to check the mail which my parents usually do but since I was actually home cause I was let out of work 6 hours early today. So I get there and open it and there is a letter from Americorps... so now i'm shaking while I rip open the letter and after several mins of trying to see if I have been accepted or not... (like seriously shoudln't it say Congratulations or sorry to inform you) NOPE it didn't say it because it was a Monthly newsletter..... UGH!! So i'm just like now calming down from the excitment.... I think God is teasing me with this stuff.... seriously! So no news yet.... but i've been going on facebook and looking at the different groups for the places and 1) People still have one more acceptance thing after you fill out the fingerprint sheets and medical forms 2) The two campuses are Sacremento or Denver not Charleston, sacremento or DC like I thought (but i dont' care either way if i'm accepted :)
I called them however to find out if i could find out from them and the coordinator had left for the day so I can call back tomorrow before 4:30pm if I want to ask her questions. We will see....
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment